Atlantis Events, the world’s largest travel company serving the LGBTQ community, is looking for a Vice President of Marketing to lead all aspects of our two unique travel brands: Atlantis & RSVP Vacations.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience working with lifestyle, consumer, travel, or luxury brands. We’re looking for a visionary leader motivated to bring new concepts to life and a clear communicator to energize our growing base of travelers. Solid expertise and understanding of visual presentation and brand identity are essential.
Atlantis is a fast-growing, exciting company at the unique crossroads of entertainment and travel. We create one-of-a-kind experiences for the LBGBT community all over the world on the industry’s top cruise ships and resort destinations. As such, you need to be flexible, responsive, and adaptable to a variety of situations.
You will be responsible for managing our creative team as well as working with outside vendors, freelancers, and media outlets.
You must be an outstanding team player with strong accountability for your work and a sense of independence. In return, we offer outstanding compensation, a strong benefits package, including medical coverage and 401k participation, a creative and casual work environment, along with unique travel-related perks.
You would report directly to the CEO.
Here’s who you are:
- Minimum 5+ years as a brand manager, marketing director, account executive, or other managerial and/or creative role with lifestyle, consumer, travel, or luxury brands
- Hands on experience managing creative conceptual development, digital design, print collateral, and other media.
- Experience with MarketingCloud or other marketing journey management tools a plus.
- Self motivated creative thinker willing to take risks.
- Clear understanding of online analytics, media reach, online marketing tools, and state-of-the art opportunities to bring our brand to prospective guests
- Ability to develop and visualize effective marketing campaigns
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and communicate with our travel agency partners and inside sales team
- Experience with primary consumer research tools
- Demonstrated effectiveness at managing budgets and deadlines
- MBA preferred, but not essential .
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time to fabulous places and 5% of the time to a few ordinary ones
Link for the VP Marketing position is: https://www.indeed.com/job/vice-president-marketing-71a99ff19114614a