Atlantis Events, the world leader in gay travel, is looking for a reservation specialist to join our in-house sales team in West Hollywood. The opportunity is an exciting chance to be at the forefront of bringing the gay and lesbian communities from around the world together through travel and shared experiences.
We are looking for an individual with at least 3 years’ experience in a call center and/or direct sales for a consumer-oriented company. Experience in hospitality, travel, or other service industries is preferred but not required.
The Way You’ll Work
Your direct responsibilities will include answering guest questions and processing inbound sales by phone and email. Here are the main ways you’ll spend your day:
- Assist potential guests in booking their cruise and resort holidays
- Handle inbound travel partner calls, inquiries and sales
- Answer questions relating to sales
- Assist with account follow up for collections and payment issues
- Support inventory management
- Be supremely organized and responsive to all guest needs
- Support the rest of our sales team
What We’d Like to See
- 3 years’ experience at an agency or call center in hospitality, travel, or tourism
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Mac computers
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Able to work in small teams
- A proactive and positive attitude
This position will be based in our West Hollywood office, where you’ll find a relaxed, stimulating work environment that’s designed to be as much fun as our vacations. Competitive salary, extended vacation benefits, and other excellent benefits package make this a unique opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting small companies. No phone calls please. If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com.