Suites (Sold Out)
Club Class Mini Suites (Sold Out)
Balcony Staterooms (Sold Out)
Located both forward and aft ship, balcony staterooms have two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed. Also includes a sitting area and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony.
Ocean View Staterooms from $1,299
Interior Staterooms from $1,089
SF - Penthouse with Large Balcony
B1 - Aft-Facing Balcony
B3 - Balcony Stateroom
BD - Balcony
BX - Balcony
OA - Oceanview Picture Window
OK - Obstructed Oceanview
OX - Oceanview
I1 - Interior Stateroom
IB - Mid-Ship Interior
ID - Interior
- $380 non-commissionable fares & port fees
- $799 for each additional guest (3rd or 4th) in room
A mandatory daily service charge will be added to each guest's onboard account. Currently the rate is $16 per person per day, but that is subject to change at Norwegian's discretion. Any changes to rate would be the same as to Norwegian's non-charter clients.
All Haven & Penthouse Suites must be paid in full at time of booking and are non-refundable. Unlimited name changes are permitted free of charge for Haven & Penthouse Suites.
- All prices listed above are in U.S. Dollars and subject to change at any time.
- All rates are per person based on double occupancy. A single occupancy stateroom is 200% of rates above, plus 200% gratuity charge.
- Stateroom descriptions, sizing, and locations on deck plans are approximations. These are provided for informational purposes only and may vary within a category. Please see the NCL website for more details but understand that these are subject to change at any time. Some staterooms may have partially obstructed views or other limitations which may or may not be known at the time of booking.
Deposit and Cancellation Policies
- A deposit of 25% is due at booking, with a second 25% deposit due on August 1, 2021. Your balance will be due on October 30, 2021.
- Or use our interest-free monthly payment plan, with just a $200 deposit!
- All reservations are subject to Atlantis Cancellation/Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Health and Safety Policies
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required of all guests. All vaccines approved in the USA and Europe will be accepted. Details on proof requirements will be provided approximately 45 days prior to departure.
- Addiitional advance or in-cruise testing may be required as per cruise line or CDC policies. We will do our best to notify all guests in advance of these requirements.
- All onboard safety requirements will meet or exceed standards set by the cruise line at the time of sailing. Atlantis will communicate all safety restrictions and policies in advance of sailing.