CONTEST OFFICAL RULES & REGULATIONS
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The contest begins on January 15, 2018, and ends on September 14, 2018, 11:59pm PST (the “Promotion Period”). All submissions thereafter will be disregarded and ineligible for the Contest. By your entrance into the Contest, these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”) constitute an agreement between you (“you” or “Entrant”) and Atlantis Events, Inc. (“Company”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Win A Gay Cruise Contest (“CONTEST”) is open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada; aged twenty-one (21) or older at the time of entry. Employees of the Company and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals provided services to the company through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to enter the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: The prizes to be awarded from the Contest are as follows: 1 winner will receive an ocean view stateroom for up to two guests on the October 14-21, 2018 Atlantis Pearl Mexican Riviera Cruise, retail value of $2,118. Cruise prize includes standard guest cruise accommodations. Winner and travel companion are solely responsible for any and all costs, other than those specifically stated in these Official Rules, that may be incurred or arise as a result of being awarded a prize. Winner is responsible for port charges and prepaid gratuities ($395 per person) and other costs that may include, but are not limited to all federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, local, or other government or quasi-governmental taxes and fees, fuel supplement charges, travel insurance, and items of a personal nature (i.e. shore excursions, passport fees, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, photographs, some entertainment, service fees, medical services, etc.).
Travel dates are determined by Company. Winner and guest must be able to travel during specified dates. Failure to use such prize on such dates will result in Winner forfeiting the prize. Unused components of the prize have no redeemable cash value and no compensation will be made. Winner and guest are responsible for all travel documents (such as a passport and visa) required for international travel. Company is not responsible for the cancellation or delay of any flight. Winner and guest must travel at the same time on the same itinerary. Cruise provided subject to the terms and conditions in guest ticket cruise contract, and applicable web site. Prize may not be upgraded.
All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, and other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these rules are the responsibilities of the winners. All prizes are provided “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee by Company, either expressed or implied. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees with respect to a prize (if any) are subject to respective providers’ terms; therefore, winners agree to such provider(s) terms for any such warranty and/or guarantee. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted. Company will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, may not be given, bartered, sold or exchanged for cash or another prize. Company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
THE TOTAL RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES TO BE AWARDED IS: $2,118.00 (USD).
4. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winners will be notified by either phone or e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release following such notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest is offered by Company, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program, or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. You further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Company and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Company’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and the decisions of the judges are final. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest you consent to the use of your name, photo, and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to you (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Company’s newsletters and website (www.atlantisevents.com/privacy), without additional compensation. All entries, as applicable, become property of Company and none will be acknowledged or returned. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised without liability to the entrant. Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Company, in its sole discretion. Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulation apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Company, which are final and binding on all matter pertaining to Contest. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the State of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contest or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts located in the Southern district of California or the state courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
8. WINNER’S NAME: For the name of the winner, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Atlantis Events – WinAGayCruise.com Contest, 9200 Sunset Blvd, Suite 500, West Hollywood, CA 90069.
9. PRIZE PROVIDED BY: Atlantis Events, Inc.