Guest Services Agent
Atlantis Events, the leader in all-gay vacations, is looking for a Guest Services Agent to support our sales team and our guests before, during, and after their vacation experiences. This is an entry level job to join an exciting team and be at the forefront of bringing the gay community together through travel and shared experiences.
- Respond to customer and travel agent inquires via multiple channels, including Zendesk, email, website, and phone.
- Assist with reservation requests and in-house sales support questions.
- Identify trends in guest inquiries and work with marketing, production, and operations to improve the overall guest experience.
- Maintain a friendly, positive and helpful tone when corresponding with guests.
- Generate monthly report on metrics related to all major aspects of customer support.
- College Degree - B.A./B.S. preferred
- Zendesk experience a plus
- Knowledge of customer support best-practices
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Second language a plus: Spanish or French
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt to new procedures
- Proactive, positive, and team-oriented attitude
- Enjoys working with a small close-knit team
This unique full-time position is based in our West Hollywood office, where you’ll find a relaxed, stimulating work environment that’s designed to be as much fun as our vacations. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package make this a unique opportunity for the right candidate. No phone calls please. If interested, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.